- Compact, easy-to-use vinyl cutter for schools, shops, businesses or homes
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications including signs, labels, decals, stickers,
vehicle graphics, retail displays, heat transfers for apparel and etching material
- A complete solution packaged with everything you need to get started
- Includes Roland CutStudio design software
- Can connect to a standard desktop printer for contour cutting of printed images
without additional equipment
- Tiling feature allows STIKA to produce larger signs of up to 64 tiles (8 tiles
horizontally and 8 tiles vertically)
- Media guidelines help ensure correct media positioning for quality production
- USB interface for easy connection to PCs
Roland CutStudio Software Roland
Every STIKA comes with the latest version of Roland CutStudio, easy-to-use design software packed with features. From simple lettering to colorful sign graphics, CutStudio makes it easy to be creative. Using CutStudio, you can draw and edit circles and curves, add text along an arc, and import photos and graphics in jpg or bmp. Combine rectangles, circles, polygons, lines and curves for more sophisticated graphics. CutStudio is compatible with Windows 98 SE/Me/2000/XP and includes plug-in software for Adobe® Illustrator® 9/10/CS/CS2 and CorelDRAW® 10/11/12 or Windows, and Adobe® Illustrator® 9/10/CS/CS2 for Mac. As a result, users of these programs can send data directly to STIKA.
Roland STIKA Navi On-Screen Operation Panel
STIKA comes equipped with the STIKA Navi on-screen operation panel, a unique feature that makes vinyl cutting even easier and helps maximize media usage. Using the STIKA Navi panel and your mouse, you can move the cutting blade into the optimum start position for precision results every time. The STIKA Navi menu can be accessed from either the “Cutting Setup” or “Set up the printer” menu.