Speed and Precision made easy
|Driving method||Digital control servo motor|
|Cutting method||Media-moving method|
|Acceptable media width||2” to 27.5” (50 to 700mm)|
|Maximum cutting area||Width:22.9” (584mm) Length: 984” (25m)|
|Acceptable tool||Special blade for CAMM-1 series|
|Cutting speed||10 - 500 mm/s (all directions)|
|Blade force||30 to 350gf|
|Mechanical resolution||0.000492” (0.0125mm)|
|Software resolution||0.000984” (0.025mm)|
|Distance accuracy(1)||Error of less than +/- 0.2% of distance traveled, or +/- 0.004” (+/- 0.1mm), whichever is greater|
|Repetition accuracy (1)(2)||+/- 0.004” (+/- 0.1mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when loading printed material (1) (3)||+/- 0.04” (+/- 1mm)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 interface (compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 1.1)|
|Re-plot memory||2 MByte|
|Instruction system||CAMM-GL III|
|Power supply||Dedicated AC adapter
Input: AC 100 to 240 V +/- 10% 50/60 Hz 1.7A
Output:DC 24V, 2.8A
|Power consumption||Approx. 30W (including AC adapter)|
|Acoustic noise level during operation||70 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)|
|Acoustic noise level during standby||40 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)|
|Dimensions||860 (W) x 319 (D) x 235 (H) mm (33.8 (W) x 12.5 (D) x 92.5 (H) in.)|
|Weight||35 lb. (16kg)|
|Packed dimensions||975 (W) x 450 (D) x 390 (H) mm (38 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 15.3 (H) in.)|
|Packed weight||39.7 lb. (18kg)|
|Environment||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), humidity: 35 to 80 % (no-condensing)|
|Included items||AC adapter, power cord, blade, blade holder, roller base, alignment tool, USB cable, Set Up guide|
1) According to material and cutting conditions as specified by Roland DG Corp.
(2) Excluding material expansion and contraction.
Provided that media length is less than 118" (3000mm)
(3) According to Roland DG Corp. measurement criteria:
- Using the included software from Roland Corp.
- Using a laser or ink-jet printer having a resolution of 720dpi or better.
- Excluding glossy or laminated material
- Excluding effects of printing distortion due to printer precision and effects of material expansion, contraction, or warping.
- Depending on the ink (black) employed by the printer used, correct sensing may not be possible.