Cuts more. Cuts faster. Cuts tougher
The powerful GR cutter series from Roland DG.
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
The new GR series integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
Pushing the boundaries of what you thought it was possible to cut.
The CAMM-1 GR series takes cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level. As the pioneers of high-precision vinyl cutting, Roland DG now returns with an intuitive, versatile solution. Stand-alone cutter or paired with your existing printer - it’s entirely your choice. But be sure – you can power up your business with the GR cutter series.
- Designed for faster cutting at 58.5 in/s (1485 mm/s) and an increased down force of 600gf
- Electronically adjustable pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to firmly grip the thinnest and thickest materials
- Features a cutting groove to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as diamond-grade reflective vinyl
- Extend mode supports an additional .79 inches (20 mm) in width
- Overcut function by 1mm at each endpoint to produce sharpest edges