Advanced features include:
The fastest cutter in its class
Delivering up to 1,485 mm per second, the CAMM-1 GR cutter boasts the fastest throughput in its class. Its optimised cutting carriage drive system boosts productivity even further by minimising the vertical distance the blade has to travel. When it comes to finishing, productivity once again is built-in, offering advanced weeding tools that will help you keep pace with the GR’s high-speed production.
- L-shaped design
- Newly designed cutting carriage
- Digital encoder for variable blade height control
- Media basket
- LED status lamp
- New electronic pinch rollers
- 10 settings at the touch of a button to feed media with just the right amount of pressure
High-precision cutting, even in high-speed mode
The GR delivers precision results, even when operating at high-speed. Designed for both strength and stability, the powerful new cutting carriage and blade holder deliver up to 600 gf downforce, while the ergonomic L-shaped design of the integrated stand and machine provide maximum stability to ensure an outstanding quality finish.
Intelligent tracking and feeding
For improved tracking and smooth media feeding without feed marks, the GR’s new electronic pinch rollers can be adjusted at the touch of a button to up to 10 pressure settings to handle even the most challenging of media including soft flock materials, thin window tint films and thick reflective film.
An unrivalled choice of media options
With its impressive cutting power and variable pinch roller pressure, the GR is compatible with a huge range of media, so you can offer your customers an even wider choice of applications. Cut sign vinyl, reflective film, sandblast masking, window tint, flock, foil, laminated graphics, cardboard and much more. It’s certainly up for the challenge.
EASE OF USE
Advanced new Roland CutStudio software
Designed to integrate easily into any workflow, the GR features both USB and Ethernet connectivity and runs from a wide range of software packages. Not only that, included with the GR series is the newly upgraded Roland CutStudio software which makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data. Exclusive plugins with Adobe® Illustrator®, CorelDRAW® and drivers to other design software, allow seamless integration to support the most complex design requirements.
- Weed line: reduce post-production time with the ability to include vertical and horizontal lines for easy weeding
- Perforated cut line: cut the face sheet and through the media on labels and stickers to deliver a professional finish, fast.
- Cut color: designate color to cutting lines according to type for maximum cutting efficiency
- Tiling: for easy application, accurately cut graphics for large installation in sections
- Zoom in / out: scale artwork up or down in percentage increments
- Overlap cutting: specify the number of passes for jobs requiring more than one cut pass