Welcome to Roland VersaWorks Dual Free upgrade page.
We are pleased to announce that all customers who are using specified Roland DG inkjet printers and printer/cutters can now upgrade from your current RIP software, Roland VersaWorks, to our latest edition, Roland VersaWorks Dual. Please find a list of the specified models below.
- SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640
- VersaCAMM VS-640i/540i/300i
- VersaCAMM SP-540i/300i
- VersaSTUDIO BN-20
- VersaEXPRESS RF-640
- VersaUV LEJ-640
- VersaUV LEC-540/330
- VersaUV LEF-20/12
Features of Roland VersaWorks Dual
Roland VersaWorks Dual boasts a new core engine for improved file processing, including files with transparencies, plus advanced, easy-to-use capabilities that will dramatically enhance your printing job efficiency. Features include:
- User-friendly VersaWorks interface
- PDF/PostScript processing engine natively handles PDF, EPS and PS files
- Processes transparencies, drop shadows and other effects
- Ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Rotate and mirror variable print data from inside the RIP
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Spot color replacement with built-in PANTONE® libraries
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
- Special colour plates setup like White and Clear (gloss) directly in the RIP software
How can you download Roland VersaWorks Dual?