Texart RT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer
The market for dye-sublimation printing is growing rapidly. Sportswear, décor, Point Of Sale (POS) displays, trade show exhibits and a wide range of promotional products are just a sample of the many opportunities available.
With a choice of dual CMYK or 8-colour configuration, including Orange and Violet, Roland’s new Texart ink offers an extremely wide colour gamut to enable bold and vibrant printing with high contrast, subtle gradations and remarkable fine detail. The new strong Black ink has depth and density to produce accurate and rich output. In 4-colour configuration, the RT-640 uses Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System, to automatically switch to the other ink pouch for unattended continuous printing. For even greater efficiency, you can replace an empty pouch without stopping the printer in both ink configurations.
Built with performance and stability in mind, the RT-640 has a production quality print speed of 22.0m²/h and a maximum speed of 32.6m²/h. A newly designed media Feed Adjuster at the front and rear provides even tensioning and prevents media skewing. The results are a precisely wound roll on the take-up reel to deliver consistent feed tension when the media is passed through the calendar press.
- wide sublimation printer
- Production quality print speed of 22.0m²/h and maximum print speed of 32.6m²/h
- Uses Roland’s new Texart ink including Orange and Violet, to deliver bold and vivid colours and intense rich Blacks
- Available in 4-colour (dual CMYK) or 8 colour (CMYKLcLmOrVi) ink configurations
- Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System enables continuous unattended printing in 4 colour configuration
- Newly designed Feed Adjuster provides even tensioning and prevents media skewing
- New Texart dye-sublimation ink for dense, vivid color
- Maximum speed of 351 sqft/hr
- Gold-plated 8-channel print head for improved static control and variable droplet printing