Printing on 3D objects paves the way for limitless applications in your business
Some call it magic. We call it superior UV technology. VersaUV LEF printers print directly on a vast array of substrates as well as three-dimensional objects up to 3.94" thick ranging from pens and smart phone covers to signs, personalized awards, giftware, promotional items, laptop covers and even guitar bodies.
Roland VersaUV LEF 20" Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer - With the all new LEF-20 UV Flatbed Printer, you can print directly on virtually any substrate or dimensional object up to 20" x 13" x 3.94." The LEF-20 comes with advanced ECO-UV® inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations. Designed for flexibility, ECO-UV inks image beautifully and conform around the most complex corners and curves. Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matte finishes for unique embossing and varnishing effects. White ink can be printed as a spot color or as a flood behind CMYK to make colors pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic.
- Distance print mode produces outstanding print quality on curved objects>
- New idling technology ensures a quiet production environment
- New height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material ensures compatibility with magnetic products
- Job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- LEF-20 features new, more advanced UV-LED curing system to expedite production. Clear and CMYK print 2x faster than the LEF-12.
- Patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System minimizes wasted ink
- The long-lasting, energy efficient UV-LED lamp generates low levels of heat for printing directly on a wide range of surfaces and three-dimensional objects
- Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations cure instantly and are flexible so they won’t crack around curves and corners