Printing on 3D objects paves the way for limitless applications in your business
The LEF delivers Roland's unparalleled UV printing capabilities to print directly on a vast array of substrates and three-dimensional objects, including giftware, awards, packaging,
prototypes, and promotional and industrial products.
Roland VersaUV LEF 12" Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer - One of the most advanced and affordable benchtop UV printers in its class, the LEF-12 has a maximum print area of 12 inches by 11 inches, and can handle solid objects up to 3.94 inches thick. You can even add stunning graphics for high visual impact and unique dimensional effects, whether printing logos or any type of artwork on a vast array of items, including thumb drives, pens, cell phone covers, laptops and more. You're only limited by your imagination.
Versatile, Flexible, Brilliant
With the magic of LEF-12i flatbed UV printing, you can print graphics and add stylish finishes to standard substrates as well as unique promotional items.
White ink can be added as a spot colour, or a flood behind CMYK to make colours pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic. With the addition of Clear Coat ink, gloss or matte finishes can be produced for enhanced visual and tactile effects.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates, including three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- Advanced Eco-UV inks are instant drying and flexible so they won’t crack
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense colour graphics on clear and metallic surfaces
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System minimises wasted ink
- VersaWorks® software RIP features a wealth of productivity tools including the Roland Color System for spot colour matching, variable data printing, the Roland Texture Library and more
- Fully enclosed system eliminates the risk of UV light exposure to the eyes and skin, while virtually eliminating dust and debris, as well the odor of the UV inks.