The DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine
The DWX-51D is designed for effortless, precision production of dental prosthetics fromcopings, crowns and bridges to inlays, onlays and abutments, etc. With a host of automated features and a clean, stable work environment, the DWX-51D is the perfect solution for labs wanting to increase production or those looking to get into digital milling for the first time.
For thirty years, Roland DG has been the trusted provider of milling machines that are built to last. The DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine is no exception. After extensive research in which lab technicians were asked what they needed in a production mill, the DWX-51D was developed to enhance user experience, maximize ease-of-use and improve output quality. Built with a simple and modern design, the DWX-51D looks as effortless as it operates.
- 5-axis simultaneous milling for precision milling
- Steady and efficient ball screw-driven operation
- New C-shape clamp for easy adjustment and alignment
- 10-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for continuous milling
- Powerful vacuum and anti-static ionizer for clean calibration and dust reduction
Ultimate Convenience and Ease-of-Use
- A variety of new features ensure continuous, user-friendly milling, including
- Sturdy frame ensures stability, while slim design fits nearly any lab space
- Easy access tool drawer properly stores and protects tools
- Color-coded LED status lights signal current job progress
- Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel) allows users to configure settings from their computer, send CAM data to the DWX-51D for production, and track milling progress
- Easily accessible cutting area for simple tool replacement and cleaning