Explore a World of New Applications Right at Your Desktop
Engineered specifically for the production of precision dental prosthetics, the DWX-50, combining advanced features with exceptional performance, is the ideal wax,
PMMA and Zirconia milling machine.
Roland DWX-50 - Designed to streamline the production process, the DWX-50 features 5-axis simultaneous machining capability and a 5-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor for added production convenience. The 5-axis dental milling machine is also equipped with a diagnostic notification system that alerts the operator of system errors and upon job completion, enabling dental laboratories and technicians to carry out the milling process with minimal operator intervention.
The DWX-50 supports a wide range of software and tools and is built on open technology, allowing for easy integration with any commercially available dental prosthetic production solution. Additionally, the DWX-50 offers multicast capability, making it possible to connect up to four machines to one computer, allowing you to grow your business by adding additional production capability at a fraction of the cost.
Other key features, including an integrated air blower system and an advanced dust collection system makes this one of the top Zirconia milling machines on the market. The built-in dust collection tray can be easily connected to any lab vacuum system keeping the cutting area clean and free of debris.
While there are numerous 5 axis dental milling machines available, only the DWX-50 Dental Milling Machine delivers the advanced features the market demands at an attractive price point – all of which is backed by Roland’s proven reliability and legendary support.
- Zirconia Milling Machine
- Five-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor
- Diagnostic notification system alerts user of machine status
- 5 axis dental milling machine capable of 5-axis simultaneous machining to achieve complex cuts
- Mills wax, zirconia, and PMMA with precision
- Diamond-Coated Tools Now Available
- Built-in dust collection tray for easy connection to any vacuum system
- Air blower system to aid difficult to machine materials
- Ideal for creation of copings, crowns, bridges and abutments
- Innovative clamping system securely holds a wide variety of materials
- Simplified Virtual Panel enables easy operation
- G-code compatible
- Compact design is well suited for small office spaces or laboratories
- Ability to connect four DWX-50 machines to one computer
- Compatible with industry standard software
- Open architecture design for easy integration into a complete milling solution